This is the website of Health Carousel Allied Travel.
Health Carousel Allied Travel respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy reflects the type of information we collect from you or that you may provide when you visit hcallied.com and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing this information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website, in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Company or this Website. Text messaging may also be subject to other terms and conditions to which you have access when subscribing to such texts.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
- Via subscription to our newsletter, completion of any optional or required form, or application for a job.
- Through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or its affiliates and subsidiaries
This policy does not apply to information gathered through:
- Any third party, including any application or content, including advertising, that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you are entitled to abstain from use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
What information do we collect?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including, without limitation, information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, or other information regarding your qualifications as a health care provider (collectively, "personal information").
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as age, interests, or general feedback.
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information as you directly provide it to us.
- This includes, without limitation, information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to a program or service we offer, posting material, or requesting further information or assistance. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Through records and copies of your correspondence, including email addresses, if you contact us.
- Through your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Through details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, or other permissible tracking technologies. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
- Through authorized third-parties, such as our affiliates and subsidiaries, when and as you provide such information to them.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). For information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking, please feel free to contact us using the information contained in the “Contact Information” section of this Policy.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of third-party sites. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with any requisite notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose otherwise permitted by law or with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users that does not identify any individual without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, its affiliates or subsidiaries, or others.
CHOICES REGARDING USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
If you do not want us to use your personal information as discussed herein, you have several means through which you may customize your preference, including:
- Opting-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data.
- Opting-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes.
- If we have sent you a promotional or marketing text message, you may send us a return text stating “STOP,” and we will omit you from future related text distributions.
- By calling or sending us an email stating your request or preference.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative("NAI") on the NAI's website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page, without any further notice obligations. The date this Policy was last revised is November 1, 2022. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.